STAN Telecom® is a subsidiary of “OTC Group of Companies”, a global enterprise having diverse interests in Communications and Information Technology Sectors.essentially unchanged. With a wealth of over 40 years of experience in Communications and Information Technology, as consultants and service providers to major Telecom Authorities and Operators in the region.STAN Telecom’s wireless broadband infrastructure employing Netronics state-of-the-art wireless technology is a secure, fast and reliable wireless network connectivity that is easy to deploy.It is designed to disseminate to the last mile, Internet Bandwidth arriving over Afghan Telecom’s Optical Fibre Cable (OFC) backbone.No more hassle and expense of installing and maintaining expensive V-Sat infrastructure, E1/T1 or other leased lines and no more delay and cost of obtaining a permit or trenching to lay your own copper or fiber lines.
Our workforce or Our staff
Stan Telecom realizes a highly motivated and skilled workforce is the key to our success. Stan Telecom employs over 100 staff across our branches within Afghanistan. Stan Telcom manages and develops individuals with diverse educational and professional backgrounds who are passionate about creating a lasting impact in Afghanistan. If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, Stan Telecom is an ideal working environment. At Stan telecom, we attract Afghanistan’s top talent, aspiring to the highest level of professionalism.
Stan Telecom embraces quality service, passion and commitment towards improving the lives of all Afghans. This commitment and passion are our fundamental pillars. If you share our passion for success, we invite you to join our team.
The below is a general overview of our recruiting process
- Individuals seeking employment with Stan Telecom may submit their resume/CV to email@example.com
- A member of Stan Telecom’s recruiting team will review applications, identifying candidates meeting the required criteria for open positions. a
- A member of the recruiting team will contact shortlisted candidates. A screening may be conducted via electronic questionnaire, phone discussion, or a face-to-face meeting. This screening must be completed in order for a candidate to be considered for a job opportunity.
- Based on the results of the initial screening, a candidate may be invited to interview. A member of the recruiting team will contact the candidate(s) to make the necessary arrangements. Candidates will be asked to provide information specific to their professional and educational experiences.
- A member of the hiring team will contact the candidate who best meets the requirements for the position, and will extend an offer of employment to the candidate.
Stan Telecom’s employment opportunities are advertised either through its own website, ACBAR and Facebook page. We encourage you to register your resume during this visit to ensure you are considered for exciting opportunities at Stan Telecom and beyond.
If you want to be the part of our team please contact our admin for further assistance.
Training & Internship
“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation” Stan Telecom provides various free of cost training courses for all university and graduate students who are applying for the positions in (Sales & Marketing, Finance, Technical and Administration). Interested candidates will be trained theoretically and practically in the organized session arranged by Stan Telecom Senior trainers.
we believe in quality and your service is our priority.